From backyard BBQs to white sandy beaches we have got you covered for that new *bright* summer wardrobe glow. Texas heat can be a killer but with easy lightweight pieces you can beat the heat while still looking oh so chic. Here is our Summer 2017 style guide!
School is out and we are switching our gears to summer style on the go. New season means new style and hassle free closet items to make it easier to pack up and head out! Whether you’re toting around the kiddos or grilling out on the patio we have the perfect guide to an easy (breezy) summer!
- Texas summers are for sippin’ margs and bright light layers! This Equipment button down has such a fun butterfly print and is easy to throw on for a casual cookout or girls night in!
- This Tory Burch Taylor Tote is a must have this season. If you have kiddos you will be stretched thin between summer camps and sleepovers. This bag is big enough to throw in all your must haves and not skip a beat when you are on the go!
- In case you missed it, the Off The Shoulder trend isn’t going anywhere so why not stock up? This Nally and Millie can be dressed up or dressed down and the super soft fabric is easy to pack for a weekend getaway! Or try this Kay Celine for a sophisticated look.
- My favorite item to have during this season is an easy layer piece. I travel a lot, and sometimes the heat isn’t as scorching as it is down here in the South. Try something like this awesome Alexi Jacket by Trina Turk to throw on with jeans or even over a summer dress. The cool cut outs mean you won’t overheat but if you are needing a little more coverage it’s the perfect go-to!
- Summertime sneakers are a no brainer. Snag a pair of these JSLIDES in rose gold and use them just as you would a neutral. Metallics pair perfect with a white jean or bright print. Throw these in your weekend bag for a fun antiquing trip or for a stroll downtown.
Whether you are planning a weekend girls roadtrip or attending a destination wedding this summer, we have got some tips to make sure you are a real show stopper wherever you are heading!
- Your priority piece is a day to night dress, no matter your destination! This Roca dress from Trina Turk can be paired with a cute sandal during the day or a fun heel, like this Kate Spade for a night time look. This option from Three Eighty Two can also be doubled as a tunic or use the sheer shell as a coverup!
- Speaking of coverups, how awesome is this neon fringe maxi dress? Happiness is one part sunshine, two parts mojito, and a dash of sass in this fun piece.
- Calling All Basic Beaches! I will literally find any excuse to tell you why you need a Tory Burch Miller Sandal in your life. They are so comfortable and you won’t regret it when you slip these on to head to the resort pool! Opt for this beautiful new Fringe Miller for a pretty, metallic addition to your outfits.
- I can’t seem to get enough white in the summertime and this Nolana top by Trina Turk is must have. The thick straps and gold accent add a little sophistication and the color makes any tan look amazing! Pair with a bright short and head to dinner at any resort.
Don’t Forget to use the code SHOP20 to recieve 20% off of your first full priced item! Enter code at checkout!